Quality Assurance Officer – London
Start ASAP - notice period accepted
Experience 5 to 10 years
Salary 35 - 48k£ based on profile, experience & skills
Location London (Remote work possible)
Type of contract Permanent
HR in charge Aurelia Cherradi / firstname.lastname@example.org
Since its creation in 2009, FORTIL, an engineering consultancy now has 19 branch offices across Europe including UK, France, Switzerland, Belgium and Italy with more than 650 employees. We have a common objective: grow and develop along with our teams.
Joining FORTIL UK means joining a team of business engineers and recruiters. Established for a year in the South West region, our expertise is in Life Sciences, Transport, Energy and Finance fields. This first year has been a success thanks to our consultants who are both technical experts and drivers of innovative ideas.
FORTIL UK guides start-ups and big groups and meet their needs by providing skilled and talented project teams and individual consultants. We deploy custom-made solutions to offer relevant advice and we put our know-hows and recruitment experiences to the service of our clients’ projects.
YOUR FIRST PROJECT AS A CONSULTANT
To strengthen our team of consultants, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Consultant. As soon as you are onboard, you will be supported by your FORTIL Manager.
Your goals set supporting the Quality Management System (QMS) and GxP activities on pharmaceutical products according to the highest standards of accuracy.
YOUR DAILY ROLE AS A CONSULTANT
· Working in close collaboration with the company RPs and other QA team members and with other departments under the supervision of a Quality Systems Manager.
· Managing the GxP quality processes, with a focus on GDP, in the running of the site’s Quality Management System and ensuring these processes are kept up to date at all times
· Writing, reviewing and distributing Quality System Documents
· Responsible for the maintenance of the various databases (excel sheets or EQMS)
· Supporting master batch documentation (BMR/BPR/GPS), review and issuance
· Contacting internal and external stakeholders for the correct processing of the activities
· Performing In-Process Quality checks at various stages of the manufacturing, filling and packaging process
· Ensuring adherence to SOPs in the warehousing, engineering and manufacturing departments
You will have the opportunity to develop new technical skills on client lead projects but also play a role within your company by:
· Opening new accounts or new departments within the client you are working with (business)
· Suggesting CVs, conducting technical interviews or creating tests for candidates (recruitment)
· Building your own team of consultants (management)
· Giving advice as an expert and mentoring younger consultants & developing training programmes / graduate schemes / exercises for interns (mentoring)
YOUR ASSETS TO SUCCEED
Proven work experience as a QA officer or similar rolewithin the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
Up to date knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry environment, regulations and constraints
Familiarity with quality programs such as GMP and GDP, ideally ISO 13485 standard
French is beneficial but not essential
Degree qualified in either pharmaceuticals or biotechnology or relevant field.
If you recognise yourself, apply at email@example.com and join the adventure. We will support you to build your career. FORTIL UK is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We therefore encourage qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply.