Business Development Manager – Bristol
Industry Life Sciences, I.T. or Energy
Start ASAP - notice period accepted
Experience 2 - 5 years
Salary 35 - 45k£ based on profile, experience & skills + commissions
Type of contract Permanent
HR in charge Aurelia Cherradi / email@example.com
Since its creation in 2009, FORTIL, an engineering consultancy now has 19 branch offices across Europe including UK, France, Switzerland, Belgium and Italy with more than 650 employees. We have a common objective: grow and develop along with our teams.
Joining FORTIL UK means joining a team of business engineers and recruiters. Established for a year in the South West region, we are strong of our expertise in the Energy, Transport, Life Sciences and Finance fields. This first year has been a success thanks to our consultants who are both technical experts and drivers of innovative ideas.
We deploy custom-made solutions to offer relevant advice and we put our know-hows and recruitment experiences to the service of our clients’ projects.
My name is Aurelia and Amélie and I are looking for our future colleague to develop our activities in the UK. We are seeking a true “entrepreneur” who is not afraid to start from scratch. The challenge will be to ensure the profitability and management of your own structure. We all share the same values: social commitment, dynamism, team spirit and pro-activity. But let’s get real here; we need trustworthy people for full execution of the business process.
As soon as you are getting on board, you will be supported by the whole team. Your goals set will be bringing high energy, building excellent relationships and continually seeking to improve the different services we are offering.
YOUR DAILY ROLE AS A BUSINESS MANAGER
· Start your business by developing and managing a portfolio of new client accounts
· Define and implement your own business plan
· Deploy the FORTIL UK strategy and imagine creative solutions for our clients, with regards to the context and business requirements
· Locally recruit a structured and diverse team of talents
· Develop your team of consultants and create a link between seniors and juniors, ensuring permanent contact with FORTIL organization
· Support them in carrying out their projects
· Support them in their career development throughout your management
· Manage your profit centre
· Lead the daily life of your structure (financial management)
· Provide the best working conditions for your team
Your ambition and results can quickly lead you to evolve in various positions.
YOUR ASSETS TO SUCCEED
Proven work experience as a Business Development Manager or similar role
Knowledge of Energy, I.T. or Life Sciences sectors
Familiarity with developing a structure from scratch
MSc (or BSc) in business development or relevant field.
You have strong interpersonal skills; you can adapt to different contexts and situations. You have an overflowing curiosity and a desire to innovate.
If you recognise yourself, apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and join the adventure. We will support you to build your career. FORTIL UK is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We therefore encourage qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply.