Localization: Canton of Geneva
Contact FORTIL: Amélie MUNOZ - email@example.com / 0041 79 389 86 78
Start-up: As soon as possible
Since its creation in 2009, FORTIL, an engineering consultancy now has 13 branch offices in France and abroad (UK, Switzerland, Belgium and Italy) with more than 500 employees. We have a common objective: grow and develop along with our teams.
Joining FORTIL SWITZERLAND means joining a team of business engineers and recruiters. Established for two years our expertise is in Engineering, Life Sciences, Energy and IT. These years have been a success thanks to our consultants who are both technical experts and drivers of innovative ideas.
FORTIL SWITSZERLAND guides start-ups and big groups and meet their needs by providing skilled and talented project teams and individual consultants. We deploy custom-made solutions to offer relevant advice and we put our know-hows and recruitment experiences to the service of our clients’ projects.
YOUR PROJECT AS A FORTIL CONSULTANT
We are expanding to strengthen our team of consultants and we are looking for a Software Factory Engineer.
As a member of the Web & Apps Sector, you will oversee technical lead for the Software Factory devops toolset managed by the Web & Apps team.
As soon as you are onboard, you will be supported by your FORTIL Manager.
YOUR DAILY ROLE AS A FORTIL CONSULTANT
- Administration of work management tool (Azure DevOps/TFS, JIRA)
- Continuous Integration/Delivery (Azure DevOps/TFS, SonarQube)
- Responsible for L3 support including ticket solving and follow-up in collaboration with production (L2), network and system teams
- Support other Applications teams in setting up their CI/CD pipelines
- Application Performance Management (APM): Support other Applications teams in integrating AppDynamics
- Automated Testing: Manage test automation tool and support other Applications teams in integrating automated testing
- Participate to process improvement and industrialization of the software factory
- Take over the reduction of the technical debt
- Deliver non-functional documentation (architecture, technical requirements, installation, configuration…)
YOUR ASSETS TO SUCCEED
- Dev-Ops/Dev-Sec-Ops experience
- TFS 2019 and JIRA advanced usage and/or administration
- Docker/Kubernetes experience for microservices architecture deployments o
- Continuous integration, delivery, and deployment (TFS Build & Release Pipelines…)
• Software Development background
- Code quality knowledge (SonarQube, ReSharper)
- Git expertise
• Test automation experience
- Functional (Robot Framework, Selenium or similar)
- Performance (Neoload)
• Windows Server and Linux advanced configuration
You are the perfect match if you also have:
- AppDynamics experience
- Application architecture (Multi-layers and Micro-services)
- Identity Management (Kerberos and OpenID Connect)
- API Management experience
YOUR PROFILE AND PERSONALITY
Coming from a graduate training in computer science (ES) or federal patent or HES diploma.
Perfect command of English. Good knowledge of French is an asset.
You have strong leadership skills; Excellent time and task management skills as well as communication skills you are agile in different contexts and situations. You have an overflowing curiosity daily that develops your desire to innovate. You are open-minded
You have a Valid European or Swiss nationality or work permit
If this seems to be your next challenge, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org - 0041 79 389 86 78, or if you think this opportunity might be of interest to any of your relative, don't hesitate to share the offer!
You recognize yourself, come join the FORTIL adventure!
Talent Acquisition Amélie MUNOZ
Contacter Amélie MUNOZ
FORTIL se développe et ouvre sa première agence internationale située à Genève composée de son équipe Suisse.