Start: ASAP – notice period accepted
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Salary: 35-45k based on profile, experience & skills
Since its creation in 2009, FORTIL, an engineering consultancy, now has 14 branch offices in France and abroad (UK, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy) and more than 500 employees. We have a common objective: grow and develop along with our teams.
Joining FORTIL UK means joining a team of business engineers and recruiters. Established for a year in the South West region, we are strong of our expertise in the Energy, Transport, Life Sciences and Finance fields. This first year has been a success thanks to our consultants who are both technical experts and drivers of innovative ideas.
YOUR FIRST PROJECT AS A CONSULTANT
We are expanding and to strengthen our team of consultants, we are looking for a M&E Engineer.
As soon as you are getting on board, you will be supported by your FORTIL Manager
YOUR DAILY ROLE AS A CONSULTANT
- Performing the site inspections and monitor the building and Datacentre alarms
- Ensuring preventative maintenance on site infrastructure is managed (e.g. maintenance of primary infrastructures)
- Managing vendors
- Carrying out repairs and running corrective maintenance
- Preparing and carrying out planned maintenance
- Responding to all on-site incidents and act as directed
- Responding to basic incidents based on own knowledge and experience
- Completing basic work requests and circuit installations
- Contributing to ongoing infrastructure projects
- Carrying out small works projects (i.e. lighting upgrades etc)
You will have the opportunity to develop new technical skills on client lead projects but also play a role within your company by:
- Opening new accounts or new departments within the client you are working with
- Suggesting CV, conducting technical interviews or creating tests for candidates
- Building your own team of consultants
- Giving advice as an expert, training junior engineers or creating exercises for interns
YOUR ASSETS TO SUCCEED
Proven work experience as a M&E Engineer with ONC/BTEC/NVQ or equivalent qualification in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
Up to date knowledge of critical infrastructure i.e. UPS, generator, BMS, chillers, life safety systems.
Familiarity with critical environment.
MSc (or BSc) in project management or relevant field
You have strong interpersonal skills; you can adapt to different contexts and situations. You have an overflowing curiosity and a desire to innovate.
If you recognise yourself, apply and join the FORTIL adventure!