Start: ASAP – notice period accepted
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Salary: 35-45k based on profile, experience & skills
Since its creation in 2009, FORTIL, an engineering consultancy, now has 14 branch offices in France and abroad (UK, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy) and more than 500 employees. We have a common objective: grow and develop along with our teams.
Joining FORTIL UK means joining a team of business engineers and recruiters. Established for a year in the South West region, we are strong of our expertise in the Energy, Transport, Life Sciences and Finance fields. This first year has been a success thanks to our consultants who are both technical experts and drivers of innovative ideas.
YOUR FIRST PROJECT AS A CONSULTANT
We are expanding and to strengthen our team of consultants, we are looking for an Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor.
As soon as you are getting on board, you will be supported by your FORTIL Manager. Your goals set will be supervising the Foreman and getting the job done.
YOUR DAILY ROLE AS A CONSULTANT
- Reporting to the E&I Construction Coordinator for the delivery of all Electrical construction deliverables
- Ensuring the work scope is delivered
- Liaising with other Supervisors and Coordinators regarding ongoing work activities
- Ensuring Daily Work Activities are recorded, permits are in place and all parties are aware of the work scopes
- Identifying and raising change / growth requests at an early stage during construction phase
- Organising and leading site workforce providing clear direction and guidance
- Ensuring sufficient competent labour is mobilised and allocated to the planned work scopes
- Ensuring materials, plant and equipment are available and mobilised in line with the construction work packs
- Preparing and issuing the weekly report for E&I work scopes to site, project and contract management
- Complying with the Companies Safety Management System
You will have the opportunity to develop new technical skills on client lead projects but also play a role within your company by:
- Opening new accounts or new departments within the client you are working with
- Suggesting CV, conducting technical interviews or creating tests for candidates
- Building your own team of consultants
- Giving advice as an expert, training junior engineers or creating exercises for interns
YOUR ASSETS TO SUCCEED
Proven work experience as a Supervisor with a strong E&I expertise (from 5 to 10 years of experience).
Up to date knowledge of Safety Management Systems.
Familiarity with plant / industrial projects.
MSc (or BSc) in Electrical and Instrumentation engineering or relevant field
You have strong interpersonal skills; you can adapt to different contexts and situations. You have an overflowing curiosity and a desire to innovate.
If you recognise yourself, apply and join the FORTIL adventure!